Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 29 till august 2nd

Tues July 29 at Midnight I will be playing at The National Underground with Max Greene . Its on Houston street near Essex. Check the link for details. Its always fun playing with Rod. It will be on the rock side of things so I'll indulge myself with a couple new gizmos on my pedalsteel.

Weds 30th Smokey’s Roundup at Sunny's in Red Hook 253 Conover St.Red Hook, Brooklyn.
718-625-8211 We get going around 11:00. Scott and Shotzy will be playing around 9:00. This is our last show for a month or so.

Thursday 31st Jan Bell at Rodeo Bar.

Friday Aug 1st I'll be playing with NOCO . This is at Kenny's Castaways at 9:00. It will be my first time playing with these guys. I'm looking forward to it.

Saturday Aug 2nd its Sean Kershaw at Lucky Mojo's in LIC. Check the link for details.

No comments: