Wednesday, November 01, 2006

nov 3 till nov 8th


Friday the 3rd I'm playing with Matt Keating at Midway on ave B at 2:00. Its a CMJ show. I already got one bag of weird stuff from the convention. There was a red condom included along with a bunch stuff to download. I'm hoping for some CMJ breath mints in my next shwag bag.

Later on Friday night I'm playig at Sunny's in Red hook with John Pinamonte.

Sunday the 5th at noon its a brunch gig at Superfine 126 Front Street, Brooklyn; 718-243-9005. This is with The Smokey Hormel Western band. This is a great place with real New Mexican green chiles.

At 10:00 I'll be at hank's Atlantic and 3rd ave, Brooklyn with sean Kershaw and the New Jack ramblers. That is unless they fire me for losing my cookies at the last gig.

Weds the 8th its Matt Keating Mo Pitkins.

No comments: