Saturday, April 15, 2006

4/17 to 4/23


The picture is of my living room where I practice.

Monday 4/17 I'll be playing with Max Greene at the
The Pussycat Lounge

96 Greenwich Street at Rector, 2nd Floor, 212-349-4800

We start at 8:00.
I was hoping that this was a lesbian bar but its not. Its a strip place downstairs complete with a velvet rope and a few really fat black dude bouncers.

Upstairs I guess they book bands when they haven't rented it out for really crappy batchelor parties. But to there credit the only good batchelor parties are the really skanky ones when you think about it.

Then its Hank's on friday the 21st with Shotgun Shack.

And lest we forget on sunday night
6:00 Shotgun Shack at Hank's
9:30 I'm still on stage playing with Sean Kershaw

I've got a pile of gigs for my own band coming up along with Hem and a new project with Smokey Hormel.

No comments: