Tuesday, December 25, 2007

End of Dec into january

Dec 27 I may be playing with "the Old Rugged Sauce" at The Grape and Grain
620 E 6th st 10:00
Its a standards type gig with some great tunes. I bring my lap steel for
this one. 10:00 till 1:00
DEc 28 10:00 I'm playing with Andrew Cohen at the
169 Bar . Its at 169 East Broadway near Essex and Canal. Last time I tried to play there I got in a fight with the bottom feeding scumbags called LES Productions. If those assholes are still there I will skip the part were they dick me around and get straight to the part where I club them with a leg off my pedal steel. Anyway whatever happens I'm planing on having a big time. Andrew is a talented guy and if you are into the pedalsteel its just Andrew ,me and Tim Quigley on drums so I will be busy.

Dec 29 Mamie Minch at 68 Jay st bar .
Dec 30 Hank's With Sean Kershaw.

Jan 2 Back with Smokey at sunny's in Red Hook 253 Conover
Jan 3 I may be playing with "the Old Rugged Sauce" at The Grape and Grain 620 E 6th
Jan 5 Drazy Hoops at the The Living Room . We are trying out some new tunes.
Jan 6th Hank's With Sean Kershaw.

No comments: